Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Photo Ghosts














I recently bought a point-and-shoot camera at Value Village. It had a roll of film that was still in it, but I could swear that I used that roll up and developed it already. I was using it as a tester, to make sure the camera actually worked, and I fully expected there to be some double exposure. But the result was a whole roll of perfectly clear test shots of badly framed buildings and strangers with their dogs. So I was pretty surprised when my next roll came back with the images of photos I had taken of Madeline sharing space with... well, strangers and their dogs. I'm slightly disappointed because it looks like there would have been some pretty good shots of Mads if they had turned out, but at least a few of them did. And as for the others, they have a spooky charm about them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment